© 2022 UX Themes
ROCKY’S RESCUE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please take the time to read our Terms & Conditions below.
Please carefully read our T+C’s and sign and date below to state you have read and fully understand them. This document is to be read in conjunction with our Rehoming Policy.
- Adoption fee is £500 and a deposit of £250 is required to reserve the dog of your choice. The balance of £250 is required to be paid 10 days prior to the dog’s departure. If you should change your mind about adopting 10 days before the dog is due for travel the deposit will be non- refundable. If within the 10 days prior to travel, the full amount will be non-refundable as costs will be incurred for internal transport and fostering.
- All dogs are microchipped, vaccinated, and treated for fleas and worms. We recommend the flea and worm treatment is repeated monthly. Young puppies may not be spayed or neutered. You are required to do this after adoption and we recommend this is carried out when the dog is between 12-18 months
- All dogs are health checked prior to leaving their destination.
- All adoptions are subject to a home check by a member of Rocky’s Rescue or a named home checking charity. This may be carried out via a home visit or online.
- We judge each application on an individual basis. We ask that the dogs are not left for any longer than 3 hours especially during their transitional period. If this were to be the case, we would require a dog sitter/walker or family member to sit/look after the dog on your behalf if you work full time. The dog walkers’ details would be required and we reserve the right to check with the dog walker how many times per week they will be walking your dog.
- We need to ensure that you can cope financially with the cost of a dog, so they have a good quality of life.
- We will provide you with as much of the dog’s history as we can.
- We do not rehome our dogs to be used for breeding, guarding or anything else other than a family pet.
- We do not rehome our dogs to families with children under the age of 7 unless there is an existing dog in the home. We will then consider the application.
- The new adopters are not allowed to rehome the dog at any time after adoption. You must notify Rocky’s Rescue and we will arrange for collection of the dog or promote the dog for rehoming. At this point we would ask if the dog could remain with you until a suitable home is found.
- The new adopters must be aware that we will do our best to match them with the most suitable dog and that they may not meet the dog before taking ownership.
- Adopters must advise us immediately of any change in circumstances, which would mean the dog is not getting enough attention, being walked etc. due to illness, bereavement.
- Adopters must keep in touch with Rocky’s Rescue to provide updates and photos from time to time.
- The need for insurance is essential as Rocky’s Rescue will not be held responsible for any vet bills.
- We have the right to request a home check at any time to monitor the dog’s welfare
- We have the right to remove a dog if we believe they are being mistreated in any way.
Please sign and date below to state that you have read, understood, and fully accept our terms and conditions.
Please print name
Signature of applicant